Open Orchestra use TinyMce to edit rich text.
A custom button is used to add an internal link, ie a link to a page managed by the Back Office.
.. image:: ../../images/tiny_internal_link.png
This button opens a modal with a form to construct the internal link:
.. image:: ../../images/form_internal_link.png
The form contains :
- Label: the label for the link displayed in Front Office
- Pages: the target of the link
- Content: as specified in the contents display documentation, content blocks need content id in the url. If the target of the link contains such a block, you can choose the id with this sub form. To simplify the choice of the id, the content form contains search filters as content type and keywords (see boolean expression). A refresh button shows the filtered contents.
- Site: The site target of the link as Open Orchestra is multi-site. The site aliases of the choosen site could be seen by clicking the refresh button and one could be specified.
- Query string: optional parameters definition (param0=value0¶m1=value1¶m2=value2)